GUARDIAN X LINE SCRATCH & WIN CAMPAIGN TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The GUARDIAN X LINE Scratch & Win Campaign (‘the Campaign’) will run from 24 November 2016 (9:00:00AM) to 4 January 2017 (23:59:59PM) (‘Campaign Period’).
- All entries must be received by LINE Plus Corporation’s system by 23:59:59 4 January 2017 (Malaysian Time) to qualify. Late and invalid entries will not be entertained. The time is based on LINE Plus Corporation’s server’s system time.
- The Campaign is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia age 18 years old and above. Participants below the age of 18 years old are required to seek parental or guardian consent.
- Employees of the Campaign Organiser, Guardian Health & Beauty Sdn Bhd (‘Guardian Malaysia’) and their advertising, promotion, event and PR agencies are ineligible to win the Grand Prizes.
- HOW TO JOIN:
Step 1: Make a minimum RM50 purchase in one receipt at any Guardian store in Malaysia.
Step 2: Obtain the Scratch & Win Card from our counter staff.
Step 3: Scratch to reveal the Unique Code.
Step 4: Follow Guardian Malaysia’s Official Account on LINE at http://bit.ly/guardianscratchnwin, enter the Unique Code in the CHAT window and find out about your prize instantly. Please note that the Unique Code is case sensitive. Full details: www.guardian.com.my/LINE
- Entry is valid on iOS and Android smart phones only. If LINE is not installed on your smart phone, you’ll be led to the App Store to download LINE application first.
- Each Participant can submit a maximum of FIVE (5) entries only during the Campaign Period.
- Travel Vouchers worth RM4,000 x 10 units
- 3D2N YTL Resort Packages x 20 units
- RM5 Guardian Gift Voucher x 5,000 units
- RM10 E-Store Voucher x 100,000 units
- LINE Dolls x 2,000 units
- LINE Animation Stickers
- Redeeming Prizes
(a) Redeeming LINE Stickers
Winners of LINE Stickers will receive one set of Happy Vacation LINE Animation Stickers instantly over the air upon participation. The LINE Stickers are available for download until 21 Jan 2017 only.(b) Redeeming RM5 Guardian Gift Vouchers
Winners of RM5 Guardian Gift Vouchers will be notified instantly upon participation. Winners are required to follow the instructions provided to give us Winners’ contact details by 4th January 2017 for us to contact them via phone and/or email to arrange for the prize redemption accordingly. Late reply will not be entertained and prizes will be forfeited.(c) Redeeming LINE Dolls
Winners of LINE Dolls will be notified instantly upon participation. Winners are required to follow the instructions provided to give us Winners’ contact details by 4th January 2017 for us to contact them via phone and/or email to arrange for the prize redemption accordingly. Late reply will not be entertained and prizes will be forfeited.(d) Redeeming RM10 Guardian e-Store Vouchers
• Winners of RM10 Guardian e-Store Vouchers will be notified instantly upon participation. The RM10 Guardian e-Store Voucher will be in the form of a LINE Coupon and will be sent to Winners along with the winning notification.
• e-Voucher is valid on Guardian e-Store (https://online.guardian.com.my/) only.
• Each e-Voucher has a different expiry date. Please take note and redeem it with a minimum purchase of RM100 at online.guardian.com.my before it expires.
• Key in the voucher code at the discount code column when you check out at Guardian e-Store.
• One e-Voucher per online transaction only.(e) Redeeming 1st PRIZE; 3D2N YTL Resort Packages
Winners of 1st Prize 3D2N YTL Resort Packages will be notified instantly upon participation. Winners are required to follow the instructions provided to give us Winners’ contact details by 4th January 2017 for us to contact them via phone and/or email to arrange for the prize redemption accordingly. Late reply will not be entertained and prizes will be forfeited.(f) Redeeming GRAND PRIZE; Travel Vouchers worth RM4,000
Winners of Grand Prize Travel Vouchers worth RM4,000 will be notified instantly upon participation. Winners are required to follow the instructions provided to give us Winners’ contact details by 4th January 2017 for us to contact them via phone and/or email to arrange for the prize redemption accordingly. Late reply will not be entertained and prizes will be forfeited.
- Guardian Malaysia may at any time at its sole discretion, substitute any prize with any form of a similar value. Guardian Malaysia’s determination of the winners shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained. Any portion of the Prizes that are not used will be forfeited.
- All Prizes are given “as is” basis and are not transferable, nor exchangeable for cash or kind whether in part or in full.
- All costs, fees and/or expenses incurred or to be incurred by the Winners in relation to the Campaign and/or to claim the Prize(s), which shall include but not limited to the costs for transportation, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- The Winners must abide by all laws and regulations currently in place and the terms and conditions of the party(ies) arranging and/or providing the Grand Prizes and Consolation Prizes (“the Prizes”) and the terms and conditions attached to the Prizes, if any.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, there are no, Guardian Malaysia expressly excludes and disclaims any, representations, warranties, or endorsements, expressed or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to, any warranty of quality, merchantability or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose in respect of the Prizes.
- The title in the Prizes and any risk of loss or damage to the Prizes will pass to the Winners upon delivery of the Prizes to such Winners. Guardian Malaysia shall not be liable for or obliged to recognise or replace any defective, lost, damaged or stolen Prizes where such defect, loss or damage in respect of the Prizes is not due to the fault and/or negligence of Guardian Malaysia.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prizes are provided by Guardian Malaysia’s suppliers. The Eligible Persons, Participants and/or Winners hereby acknowledge and agree that Guardian Malaysia excludes all warranty and/or liability in connection with the awarded Prizes and/or the Campaign. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) resulting from their participation in the Campaign, redemption and/or usage of the Prizes. Guardian Malaysia shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury (including death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by the Participants as a result of the participation in the Campaign and/or the use of the Prizes.
- Guardian Malaysia shall not be responsible for any defect or any other loss or damage that may be suffered in connection with any of the Prizes. Any dispute in relation to the warranty or quality of any Prizes or any terms and conditions in respect thereof shall be settled directly between the relevant Winners and the relevant supplier. Guardian Malaysia will bear no responsibility for resolving any dispute and the Winners must liaise directly with the relevant supplier and not Guardian Malaysia in this regard. If the supplier is unable to supply the same model of the Prize(s), Guardian Malaysia reserves the right to substitute any Prize(s) with another product of similar retail value.
- By participating in this Campaign, customers will be deemed to (i) have consented to Guardian Malaysia using their information for future advertising and publicity purposes, unless otherwise notified in writing to Guardian Malaysia; and (ii) have read and understood these rules and agreed to be bound by them and any related promotional materials and all additions, amendments and modifications as may be made from time to time.
- Guardian Malaysia will be collecting personal data about Participants video registration online and we make it our priority to keep secure the personal data of Participants. By giving your personal data to us to participate in this Campaign, you are deemed to have consented to our processing of your personal data for such purpose.